Free Garden Waste, Tree Branches and Old Furniture Collection Service.
- Commencing 1 January 1997, Ipoh City Council provides free garden waste, tree branches and old furniture collection service in all Ipoh city area.
- Services are provided at the following areas:
- Traditional Villages, New Villages and Planned Villages.
- This free service is provided once a month for each area and the collection date is as in the prepared schedule. If the collection date falls on a Sunday, the collection will be made on the next day. This service will be provided continuously every month.
- To ease the collection made by the Ipoh City Council trucks, the public is requested to cooperate and comply with the followings:
- To put the cut grass and branches in the plastic bags.
- The tree branches must be cut in small pieces and be tied up securely.
- Old furniture such as old refrigerator and old / broken television must be put in front / beside the house fence .
- Tree stumps and big trees will not be collected.
- Please contact :
Town Services Division,
Jalan Sg. Pari, 30100 Buntong,(Tel : 05-2540096)
for more information relating to the collection date for specific areas.
Garden and Old Furniture Collection Schedule