DEVI SRI NAGAMMAL TEMPLE
- Devi nagammal temple is a wonderful temple with the moola moorti
- Being ambigai in the form of NAGAMMAL which more or less resembles karumariamman.
- Located in Taman Rishah, Silibin (still under contraction)
KALLUMALAI ARUL MIGU SUBRAMANIAR KOLI TEMPLE
- An Indian temple set amongst the limestone hills of Ipoh.
- During Thaipusam and Deepavali, the temple becomes a lively focal point for the Hindus of Ipoh.
- It is located in the foot of the Cheroh Hill
- Situated in the area of Raja Musa Aziz Road
- The Mekprasit Temple is a Thai Buddhist temple located about 3km north of Ipoh along Jalan Kuala Kangsar on the main trunk road to Taiping. Highlight of the temple is the 24m-long reclining Buddha, which is one of the largest in Malaysia.
- Ipoh's only Thai temple. It features a mammoth sleeping Buddha and countless other statues. Another attraction around here are the many pottery workshops offering vases, teapots, flower pots, pitchers and saving boxes of all hapes and colours for sale.